SET USER PERMISSIONS IN LINUX

It is very easy to set user permissions for a file in Linux.For setting the user permissions in Linux we use ACL.
ACL means access control list.For enabling user permissions in Linux we have to edit the file /etc/fstab and add
the entry acl.In the video ,for setting user permissions on my root (/) partition i have edited the fstab and
added a entry "acl". And remounted my root partition .It will enable user permissions on my root partition
.Then i created a file for test named "acltest" and given only execute permission for my user "testuser"
.Then i exited from my root shell and try to read and write the file.it is giving a permission denied error because
the  permission set for test user is only execution.We can also list the permission using "getfacl" command
The syntax is

getfacl [filename]

NB: [ is not required


THANKS